Sunday, July 18, 2010

well this is downright scary

honestly I am trying to do all the stuff BUT havent realized I did not blog everytime!! oh my!!

well I loved good read, it has some wonderful ideas for me to read as times go by, just to make me a booklist AH! I am finally back and ready to read once again for pleasure- I seemed to have given it up since 2006, so it is way too long. JOY!
enjoyed searching the library thing, but was vastly disappointed with trying to pull up books off book search. Amazon has lots of books by the authors I was searching, but oddly enough not one single suggestion popped up.. go figure!

I do not like facebook as much as myspace, As far as a social network place, it is much superior as to privacy as to what I share, I dont get all the ridiculous games farmblah add ons and I probably post too much things that I am passionate about so I am considering closing my account. I like to email, and love to instant message, but frankly I am hurt by the things I see on my own daughter's page and of my oldest sister. It seems more gossipy, I dont know.

I love utube, because I have watched college courses from universities I would never be able to afford, gotten algebra homework help, listened to music and laughed my head off at children and singing, but mainly use it for learning, now what does that say about me?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VchoSQuaALc blog searching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btjPbRFaK24&feature=related genealogy love

and this is one I loved on irish genealogy off topic I know!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qERlNRJmgMQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment