Saturday, July 3, 2010

hm, what I am learning and the journey of frustration: {

well actually, LOL, I have loved learning all the new methods of journaling, groupings, various methods of interaction via internet, BUT the one thing that I find maddening is that I must have all these insane log ins, and various accounts- and I THOUGHT meebo would eleveate all of that it doesnt actually. I have at least five different log ins with their passwords. I hate that to use some of the cool programs I must have yet another account. SO with that in mind I will probably close a few and loose all that cool stuff. I have a yahoo account for certain groups, I have a gmail account for my blog, a netzero account for daily emails, yahoo again for work, another for flicker and so on. UNLESS I TOTALLY missunderstand meebo's purpose lol.. I love being able to have automatic feed sent directly to my email.

The fascinating thing about the myspace, facebook is talking to folks soooo far away- and while I dont understand all the intricacy of them- it has been fun to see what is going on in the lives of others. Sometimes it feels like spying though and I really dont like that. I would love to instant messanger but back to the multiple logins and so on. I just need to find one that does everything that I like and make it simple.
Tagging and bookmarking is how I live now. I just have such limited time to be online a day, and frankly I see what the BIG issue is about how much time teens and adults are online doing things when LIFE is out there

No comments:

Post a Comment